Maggie is still loving life and growing up as fast as ever. She has started to play with other children at daycare and it's so fun to see her interact with them. They chase each other, play peek-a-boo and take each other's shoes.
All in all, Maggie seems pretty social, but still has her moments of shyness. We had friends over for dinner recently and she acted a bit clingy, which made me think she suspected we were going to leave. Once she warmed up to them, she started her usual tricks (holding her sippy cup with just her mouth).
Some things you may not be able to tell from the photos:
- Maggie is a chatterbox. We can only make out every seventh word, but she talks all the time.
- She does not smile/pose for photos anymore.
- walking everywhere, especially outside
- talking and singing
- sitting on her pack and play and bottom step
- putting on shoes
- being hot or cold
- having her space invaded by the dog
Maggie's monthly updates: