Happy start of the week! I'm just popping by to say a quick hello. Our together time this weekend was limited, but we made the most of it. It was our first weekend this summer that we didn't have much planned or no one was sick, so it felt so relaxed and summer-like.
A few highlights included:
- our first cherry tomato from our garden
- a family dinner outing where Maggie ate nearly the entire children's plate we ordered for her
- a few new discoveries at Trader Joe's (the entire month of July went by without visiting that store)
- Brandon's last Sunday working at the Rescue Mission (he starts a new job next week)
- FaceTime dates for Maggie with her grandparents
And a few items of note:
1- Maggie is now 13 months old. ((What?!)) I plan to continue monthly Maggie updates, so stay tuned!
2- One of my husband's classmates is currently in the running for the Runner's World cover contest (did you catch my pun?) If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, please take a moment to read his story and VOTE!
3- Our weekly farm share has us rolling in fresh veggies! On Friday, we picked up snack peppers, red potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans, white eggplant, onion, and tomatoes. AND the cherry tomato plants we got from our farm share in June are producing so many cherry tomatoes now!
4- A few weeks ago, I ordered a few women's clothing items from ThredUp. One of the three was a perfect, one was not exactly as I hoped (but still very wearable for $7) and the last was too small.
5- I have been dying to watch Jen Hatmaker's reality TV show which premiered on HGTV last week but we do not have cable. But don't despair if you're an Amazon Prime member, you can purchase the episodes individually for $1.99!
How's your summer shaping up?