It's the first day of April and finally feels like spring in New England! The sun was shining and there is no snow on the ground...I'll take it! The month ahead is going to a busy one in our house. Both my husband and I are traveling, so I know the month will fly by.
Looking back at my March goals, I am feeling pretty accomplished. I was able to complete more goals than in the previous two months. Let's hope I can build on this momentum.
My March goals were:
Introduce Maggie to two of her great grandparents. We had a great visit with family in Northern Virginia last month.
- Continue meal planning on a weekly basis. I was kind of a slacker in the meal planning department.
Start a St. Patrick's Day tradition. We talked about the how St Patrick used a clover to explain the Trinity and at a yummy dinner of corned beef and cabbage (both of which are traditions I hope remain). Send a bag of clothes into ThredUp(they sell excellent condition name brand clothing). I mailed the package today!
My April goals are:
- Go for at least three walks per week. Maggie loves spending time outside, so I'm hoping as the weather warms up we can go for a walk after work and on the weekends.
- Have at least one lunch date per week with a colleague. I've found that making lunch appointments with colleagues is a simple way to re-energize during the workday. I also have several colleagues who are parents and it's fun to get together and talk about our kiddos!
- Finish reading Barefoot Church.
- Find an Easter dress for Maggie. I have made no attempt and while I know she doesn't need another dress, I would like to find a cute dress for her to wear on Easter Sunday and to a wedding next month.
Do you have any goals for the month?
I'm linking up with Hayley.