If you follow me on Instagram you may already know, I've been mulling over my word of the year for 2014, and I still haven't figured out what it will be. It usually takes me a while to land on one.
But I've also tried to take some time to consider my goals for the year ahead. Most of those goals have to do with creating healthy rhythms as a working mom. I'll be discussing them in the coming weeks. I put together a Pinterest board dedicated to determining my vision and goals for the year ahead.
Today, I'm sharing my goals for the month of January and linking up with the Tiny Twig Community.
- Assemble a family binder (similar to this one).
- Finish one book (I'm currently reading three books and I really need to focus one one and finish it).
- Donate 5 bags of clothing and other housewares to the Salvation Army.
- Implement at least two new organizational strategies in our home (I'm considering these inspirations I found via Pinterest).
- Hang photos and artwork on the walls in our bedroom. We painted last summer and I've been slowly collecting frames and prints I would like to display.
Do you have any goals for the month or year ahead?