A few highlights from November:
- Maggie met her cousins for the first time
- A good friend and colleague and I dressed alike! We had different accessories on, but took them off for the photo below (chambray, dark pants and taupe booties).
- Our first Thanksgiving as a family of three.
- Maggie's first overnight trip.
- Maggie's nursery is finally finished (this has been a goals for the past few months).
- Take time to read each Advent scripture as a family.
- Read. I've started a few books recently and I'd really like to finish them (I'm thinking it may have to wait until later in the month, but I do have some time off after Christmas).
- Make at least three Christmas gifts.
- Introduce Maggie to snow (weather dependent, but I hope it happens this month).
A few blog posts + pins I've loved lately:
- We're using this printable Advent calendar this year.
- I've always preferred Coke to Pepsi, but Coca-Cola is doing things right.
- I love honesty and Brooke's post about Pinterest hairstyles was spot on (at least for me)!
- Looking for a way to give this month? Lauren has practical tips for how to make a difference to a women's shelter.
- I'm thinking about making this Christmas tree ornament for our family.
It's your turn to share your list! On the first Friday of the month Erika and I share our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.