A few highlights from October:
- Finishing my first 10k in two years
- Spending time outside (walking the dog, jogging or just enjoying the beautiful changing leaves)
- Putting Maggie in a pumpkin
- Putting some finishing touches on the nursery
- Attending game 2 of the World Series at Fenway Park
- Maggie's baptism
My personal goals for November:
- Plan meals for the week ahead (since returning to work, I have really been slacking on this)
- Finish a few projects I've started for Maggie
- Be more organized around the house. I have made some strides to purge things from my closet and I'd really like to maintain order better.
- Start crocheting again.
A few blog posts + pins I've loved lately:
- This idea on not giving gifts, but experiences or time with children
- This post about ankle booties (I've finally accepted the trend)
- Hospitality can be messy and that's okay
- 10 ways to be a better mom every day
P.S. Don't miss your chance to win a Target $25 gift card!
It's your turn to share your list! On the first Friday of the month Erika and I share our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.