Some highlights from August include:
- Our transition to cloth diapers went more smoothly than I expected.
- Learning the calendar can't run my life for this season
- Continuing to work on Maggie's nursery. It isn't done, so I'm holding off on posting pictures for another few weeks.
My personal goals for September:
- Hang a clothesline in the backyard. I keep reading the sun is the best natural remedy for stains like spit up and soiled diapers so I really need to get on this.
- Log 30 miles of jogging. I put on my running shoes for the first time since Maggie was born earlier this week (which means I didn't meet August's goal).
- Take Maggie on her first hike.
- Create the habit of packing tasty meals for my husband (as his crazy class schedule starts next week).
- Control the clutter (see inspiration below). With all the baby things around the house it takes extra work for our home to feel orderly.
A few blog posts + pins worth mentioning:
- As I previously mentioned, I'd LOVE to be Clutter Free Forever. I've already been trying to "stop the flow" and meticulously select any baby related items we acquire, but there is room for improvement.
- The Boy With No Toys was a great example of clutter free living.
- We love eating veggie laksa lately (and sometimes add shrimp or chicken).
- I successfully cleaned my front loading wash machine using this tip.
So grab a button + link up your post below and be sure to check out others' lists!