The highlight from July:
- Finally meeting Maggie, our baby girl!
My personal goals for August:
- Finish decorating Maggie's nursery. We've added a few girly touches and I have a few more ideas I'm trying to complete between feedings and naps.
- Establish a routine for the next two months before I go back to work.
- Start running again. I'm still gonna give myself another three weeks until Maggie's six weeks old, but I intend to start running by the end of the month.
- I've been dreaming of making this strawberry crunch cake
- I need to remember these secrets to decorating with pattern
- Top 10 breastfeeding duties for Dad
A few handmade items I've had my eye on:
It's your turn to share your list! On the first Friday of the month Erika and I share our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.
So grab a button + link up your post below and be sure to check out others' lists!