A few highlights from June:
- I shared the beginnings of the nursery as it's coming together
- My summer essentials list
- A summer squash recipe I will make again
- Listen to my body.
- Have this baby! Today is my due date, so I'm confident we'll meet the little one this month.
- Don't be a hermit...I hope it isn't sweltering, so I can get outside with Baby G.
- Eat healthy...er, don't forget to eat.
- Soak in every moment, from the baby's arrival to visits from friends and family.
A few blog posts + pins I've loved lately:
- Who doesn't love strawberry shortcake? But shortcake kabobs sound genius!
- I'm usually not a fan of coordinated style in family photos, but this post made me reconsider.
- Looking for inspiration? Jenn has 5 ways you should check out.
- This is such a fun idea for to turn baby shower cards into nursery art.
- Aren't these farmer's market finds fun?
A few handmade items I've had my eye on:
It's your turn to share your list! On the first Friday of the month Erika and I share our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.
So grab a button + link up your post below and be sure to check out others' lists!