A look back at March:
- The weather continued to be cold here in the Northeast.
- I traveled for work to St. Louis.
- I did some thrifting for clothes to fit the belly.
- More and more people noticed I was pregnant and started to stare at my belly.
A few goals for April:
- Complete my first crocheted baby blanket (and maybe a second)
- Stop wearing a coat because the weather warms up...I'm still wearing a heavy coat!
- If I buy anymore clothes to accomodate my growing belly, they should be thrifted and/or non-maternity that I can wear after the baby comes
- Eat more salads and veggies (I've been eating too many carbs lately)
A few blog posts/pins I've loved lately:
- A spring playlist from Anne
- Who doesn't love a onesie DIY? These may be intended for boys, but I could see modifying them for a girl or making a gender neutral one ;-)
- I'm excited to make these 5 ingredient peanut butter cookies
- I'm loving this new blog featuring work wear
- I want to make a side table like this for the nursery
Some handmade items I've had my eye on:
- These earrings from Acute Designs
- This bear onesie from Eleventy-Five
- A turban headband from Rayna Jaye
Share your list! On the first Friday of the month Erika and I will be sharing our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list. So grab a button & link up your post below and be sure to check out others' lists!