Happy Friday! As promised last week, it's time to share your favorite things from the past month and what you're looking forward to in the new month. Ready. Set. Go!
What we've been eating:
I've had some success lately with recipes via Pinterest, such as this vegetarian spicy spaghetti squash with black beans and these chickpea burgers with tahini sauce. And my friend made this loaf of rosemary bread and now I can't stop making it either. In the last week, I've been eating lots of soup, popsicles, and grapefruit as I work to get through this sinus infection.
What I've been doing: Trying to get organized...
- In our home, by going room by room to analyze what we need to get done before July and getting the guest room in order.
- In preparation for the baby, by creating a baby registry and a pin board.
- In my Pinterest boards, by going through each one and making sure links work and they make sense.
- The February issue of In Style Magazine (yes, I actually sat down and read the thing while sick) with Jessica Alba. I had a heard a few things about her being at Alt and was genuinely impressed with
- A childbirth book...can't remember the name, but I returned it to the library.
- Favorite books for baby via Jones Design Company
- This 2nd trimester style recap from For the Love of...
- This tutorial from Gina for creating a hover pin it button
- I know I have all things baby on the brain, but this pregnancy announcement/video has to be one of the cutest you ever did see! Oh, Molly, you amaze me :)
- Carina's story of taking food to the homeless left me in tears (in a good way)
- This collaboration between NS Pottery and Jessica N Designs
- Mandy's new shop, Sophie Girls
- This sweet neutral baby hat from Hooked