H M double breasted trench coat, £30
Hunter boots, €119
Leather clutch, $30
Red shawl, $32
H m jacket, £30
Dorothy Perkins tan oxford, $27
H M studded handbag, £15
Jersey scarve, $32
H&M metal shades, £4.99
What do you think of the brown oxfords? I'm thinking I should try something new this season and these might be it. They're slightly different from what I'd usually consider 'my style,' but I know a fashion risk is good for me ((every once and a while)). Journey's has some options here and here.
What trends are you digging as spring approaches?
And here are some of my favorite posts from around blogland in the past week:
- I'm feeling more and more ready to go for no 'poo myself after reading Ferial's post about her switch months ago.
- An outfit that inspired me with the promise of spring
- This Valentine's garland made me so happy, mostly because I've always love sending letters and getting real mail.
- I'm considering having an Oscar Party, even if it just means printing these out and making my husband play along.
- If you've been around here long, you know I love social media, and Annie's post about her un-strategy gave me plenty to think about.
What are you looking forward to this weekend?