|(1+2) German pancake for two (3) wearing a favorite t-shirt ((there's a turkey wearing a football helmet on it)) (4) in the car on our way to meet friends in NH rocking my crocheted cowl (5) love it when Milton sleeps with his paws crossed ((notice he's totally peeking when I took this shot?!)) (6) handmade bag by Alison with handmade pouches by Melissa and Virginia (7) meatless Monday: beet burgers with mashed celeriac (8) meeting a new friend ((talk about precious!)) (9) my favorite Girl Scout cookie, they always make me think of Mom|
- I wish I would have read this before I posted my first vlog earlier in the week. Considering a vlog yourself? Don't miss her tips.
- I'm loving this goodwill transformation thanks to some pretty silver spray paint!
- Who couldn't use some Secrets of DIY Manicure in their life?! I love painting my nails and she has some really great suggestions.
- Inspiration for living a greener life style by Christa ((I realize this goes against the manicure mention))
- Giving is a topic I tend to talk more about than actually do, so when I read this helpful post from Rachel I was encouraged by another blogger living on a budget ((her whole blog is awesome by the way))!
- Thank you Laura for reminding us about the numbers that really matter!